The Lead4Change Program
The Lead4Change Student Leadership program has been adopted by more than 11,000 educators across all 50 states. The program offers a 6-lesson or 12-lesson plan that teachers can follow during the course of the school year. While the lesson plans are completed during class or club time, the benefits are seen beyond the classroom walls. The lessons are designed so that they teach students the basics of what it means to be a servant leader. The skills that students are taught within the lessons can be applied throughout their lives.
Lead4Change also hosts a Challenge that parallels the lesson plans. Each lesson ends with “So What? Now What?” and a “Now Go…” statement transitioning you to the next lesson. The Lead4Change lessons provide a complete project plan – when the lessons are completed, so is a high-quality service project. Teachers submit the required student evidence for the opportunity to win grants for your charity or school.
Benefits of Lead4Change
Benefits for Teachers
- Free 6, or 12-lesson plans that reinforce the leadership principles taught in Taking People With You by David Novak (our gift to you)
- The lesson plans provided are easy enough to be student-driven and led, thus no extra preparation is required and can be implemented in a virtual setting
- Project-based learning activities that align with many educational standards including 21st-century leadership skills
- Resources, videos, assessments, and tools available to enhance the learning/teaching process
Benefits for Students
- Experience in working with a public charity of choice
- A jump start in the real world of leadership
- The ability to receive community service hours through a project by the student team
- Lessons offer opportunities for collaboration, critical thinking, problem-solving, reflection and creativity
If you know a teacher who would be interested in this program, please fill out the form below and we will have an educational consultant reach out to them to provide additional information.
If you’re a teacher who would like to register, click here:
Refer a teacher: