The Lead4Change Student Leadership Program is a leadership curriculum with a community service framework.
- Register on our website to gain access to all materials and start making a BIG leadership difference in the lives of your students. You will kick-off each lesson and then let your students take initiative as they work in teams.
- Receive a Welcome Packet which includes the leadership book, Taking People With You, by David Novak. This book is our gift, and the source from which the Lead4Change lessons were developed.
- Choose lesson format: 6-track lessons estimates 75-minutes per lesson (or for a semester) or the 12-lesson format which estimates 45-minutes (or less) per lesson.
- Oversee the completion of the community service project that students design and implement within the lessons.
- Share the story of your students’ work in the Lead4Change Challenge.
Teachers and students teaching and learning the Lead4Change lessons are our best voices. Short, specific testimonials from a wide range of perspectives. See what our members have to say here.